Jerkinhead roof being a jerk

DH7777

Hello, 

I am having difficulties creating this roof. I read a post addressing this issue and according to the responses its "easy as pie"....Not for me! As you can see I can get it to this point building it myself. I read a post that says it can automatically build, quote below. My "upper Pitch box is checked so I'm not sure what these instructions are telling me.2581 H-F.plan

"You can build these automatically.
Designate the 2 end walls as Gable.
On the wall's Roof tab, tick "Upper Pitch".
Fill in the "Starts at Height" (or "In From Baseline") and Pitch.
Auto build roof.

jerkinhead soffit frieze.jpg

jerkinhead.jpg

2581 H-F.plan

23 minutes ago, Alaskan_Son said:

The key to those instructions is the last 3 words...

Not sure what I'm doing here. There is no auto build roof option while I am in the wall roof tab checking the  "upper pitch" and adjusting anything in said roof tab box. I tried to set it up the way I assumed it is supposed to then exit this tab and auto build roofs but that changed every roof on the house so that was not right. When I edit a wall and click roof tab I see upper pitch and lower pitch?,  I also see the "starts at height" and "from the baseline" settings but I have entered many different figures in all of these boxes and nothing changes.  I am sorry but I do not understand what I am doing here, unfortunately.  

3 minutes ago, Gawdzira said:

followed instructions. Got result.

Annotation 2019-12-23 074634.jpg

4 minutes ago, Gawdzira said:

followed instructions. Got result.

Annotation 2019-12-23 074634.jpg

"You can build these automatically.
Designate the 2 end walls as Gable. Done
On the wall's Roof tab, tick "Upper Pitch".Done
Fill in the "Starts at Height" (or "In From Baseline") and Pitch. To what? they are already filled in and it does not matter what I enter I get no roof change
Auto build roof. This option is not available while in this roof tab window. I see auto-build return but that is not what I need. Tried it already