roof issue

Designer100

1) I would appreciate any help on the rear of this remodeling adding porch roof to existing slab. Looking at rear of house. lower pitch roof hitting into existing roof about 72" up from edge of existing rear birck wall (missing some roof vets )with gable on left side of it in from exist. slab about 48" missing the existing hip roof. 

2) Also I cannot seem to close the roof coming from first floor roof edge all the way up catching the roof on the 2nd floor (not closing up from left side of 2nd floor roof. See attached existing pics. 

Thank you for any help in getting these issues resolved on this porch addtion roof. Just need it looking right when doing perpective on rear for HOA. 

Newell Cheatheam

newell.cheatheam@gmail.com 

chief 11x windows 10

Gasdia Porch Remodeling.plan

IMG_0048.jpg

roof issue 2.jpg

surveyoriginal.jpg

Sorry, I cannot understand your first question at all.
Second question I can understand, but looking at your model I see you are showing a 6:12 roof pitch and I can see from the picture that the existing roof is at least 8:12 pitch, so that is part of your problem, but your roof has all kinds of errors which would take quite a while to fix and would require knowledge of the existing house that is not available from that photo.  It could be fudged into some kind of conformity if accuracy is not important, but more importantly I see major problems if you really want to attach the new porch roof as you have it shown in your model.  You're showing it below the existing roof eave, but looking at your attached photo, it appears that would place it directly in front of the glass of the large window on the left which goes up quite high in relation to the roof fascia.  Your model does not represent the existing condition in that regard.

Thanks DzinEye. I changed the pitch to 8:12 and trying to get porch ceiling to be 8 ft. ht and close up eave. Needs wall on the left gable side at attic. The porch roof is set back to over window and miss hip roof on left. Any suggestions in having a flat ceiling for porch? on right is brezzway going to garage. this is just remodeling adding a roof to existing slab. 

Gasdia Porch Remodeling.plan

CEILING ISSUE.jpg

Newell, take a look at this see if it is close to what you're after.  I had to stop as duty calls so I'm not sure it is fixed. I made the invisible wall 4", went to second floor drew a new wall as an attic wall. I opened the porch room and added the flat ceiling. Don't think I changed anything else. Results attached. I had to move the wall you used on each end to define the slab to align with the gable. You can fix that ok. I just took a quick shot at it.

EAVE.png

Gasdia Porch Remodeling possible fix.plan