Confusion on corner bird-box

DH7777

Hello, 

I need advice or help with this plan attached. Probably a very quick fix but I keep getting weird results. I will need to do this periodically so if you are able to fix this and explain to me step by step how you did it that would be awesome. The problem I keep running into is the gable I am trying to create here(which should be easy as pie because I have done way more complicated roofs than this) well every time I try to do this exact thing with two different roof pitches coming together at a corner @facia/gutter, it will never make the boxed eave correctly on both sides. I have the boxed eave box selected(may have turned it back off in this plan.) but it will not work. Any help would be very appreciated and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL! :) Thanks

Help Please.jpg

2581 H-D.plan

5 minutes ago, solver said:

Chief will not build boxed eaves where 2 gables come together. 

Please make a request to have this fixed.

Here I've pulled the gable roof forward a small amount to get it to show in 3D.

Your front facing gable is also not drawn to what Chief recommends. The Baseline should be over the outside of the main layer. Yours is aligned with the edge of the adjoining roof."

Thanks, I was able to fix this by pulling the gable roof forward about 1". It seemed to work. Not sure what you mean by "Baseline" and "main layer" in your instructions. I will study what this means....