dual dimensioning

tinyhouseguy

For the people like myself who are self taught and fairly new to the software it takes time to get to the point where you are comfortable giving back and make sure you are giving the right information. When u see a post from me you can be assured i have done my homework and searched CA for videos and other files. Sometimes people on the forum say just the right thing that is alot clearer than what on search or videos. I come here as a last resort. There are times i dont even know what to type in the search line because i dont know the right words to hit the subject, then I come here. 

• Upvote 2

Oh Boy, home from work, Now it's my turn again. First of all, I want to thank those that kind of stuck up for me in a way about way and second, from the statements above from Kbird1 and JJohnson they seem to have GOTTEN BACK what I was getting at and third for those of you who can't understand English and who think Eric is a sweetheart and greatest thing around when Eric asked me what Dual Dimensioning Is. I gave him EXACTLY the Title that Chief Architect stated about Dual Dimensioning, you can't miss it in big letter for those who can't read English, read above, but Eric had an Attitude about helping me from DAY ONE for whatever his reason might be, maybe because I'm just a handyman, maybe because I don't have the formal education he has and he thinks I'm an idiot, maybe because I'm from the north and to the point, maybe he sensed I have ADD, I don't know, but It has always been there, and I have never had problem with anyone else. I'm not computer savvy, all I know is the basics. Ask a question, get some help. If you don't like the way I ask a question or give a response, too bad. Don't tell me how to give back. Every question and every answer gives back some way or another. If you don't like it too bad. If you really enjoy helping others help them and expect nothing in return except that you gave of yourself. By the way, the first thing I said in this post was I just bought x11, but Eric's attitude couldn't read beyond who wrote the post. Oh, and there is no way I will apology for anything. I don't know how many years of experience Eric has, and if he is truly an instructor, if he is truly an instructor he should have gotten what I was talking about.                            

• Downvote 11