chainlink fence

winterdd

1 hour ago, ChiefUserBigRob said:

they have JUST the chainlink, no poles. i could be wrong tho or i need to build the poles into the fencing

The "Poles" are applied via the Railing wall Dialog box once put into your plan, you specify the "Newels" to be "round" and there is an input box for their diameter. Then on the "Rails" tab of that same dialog, you can assign "Round" top and bottom "rails" to complete the construct.

DJP

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, DavidJPotter said:

The "Poles" are applied via the Railing wall Dialog box once put into your plan, you specify the "Newels" to be "round" and there is an input box for their diameter. Then on the "Rails" tab of that same dialog, you can assign "Round" top and bottom "rails" to complete the construct.

DJP

you the man! i "opened object" on the chainlink panel and didn't see the railing option which is why i am here. obviously im looking at the wrong place to do so?

Capture17.JPG

3 hours ago, DavidJPotter said:

DJP

solved.......i get it now.....never thought of doing it this way. thanks david & joey.

Capture17.JPG

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...