Lost Library

RobUSMC

When I came in today and started working on a plan that I have been working on I can not get my library browser to open.  I click the library icon and the check mark appears on the icon but the library does not open.  Its not hidden behind any other screen doc.   This is not with any one plan.  All plans.  New or existing so the reason I'm not uploading the plan. 

Any ideas?

Thanks

Rob 

• Like 1

I have found at least my action causing this issue but don't know why because its happening every time.  I normally work with three monitors extended in landscape mode at my desk.  When we have clients come to the office to review plans, it is in our conference room on the other side of the wall from my office.  I unplug these three monitors HDMI cables coming from the PC and then plug the HDMI going to my main center monitor to a HDMI cable that goes thru the wall to our 50" flat screen on the conference room wall.  So at that point Im only working with one screen.  After the meeting I plug the three monitors back in and I'm back to normal on everything except the library browser  (side windows) have to be reset.  Have no idea why this is happening every time.

Try making sure the Library ( and any other floating toolbars/DBXs) are Docked back into Chief's Main window ( dbl Click the top Bar) before you disconnect each time as Chief remembers the last monitor configuration it was hooked too I believe.

M.