Converting Note Schedule and Notes to Library Object

wjmdes

9 minutes ago, tommy1 said:

Why not shift select>block> add to library? A separate plan would be fine too.

Tried that, I have been trying to get better organized and on my list today was to get the demo stuff set up and stumbled on this small (but annoying issue)

7 hours ago, rgardner said:

Not 100% sure but can you add a poly line box with a hidden line style and block them together then add to your library?

Yes. I have notes and legends and details with boxes around them and have them saved to the library for future use. you can always unblock them when bringing them in to your plan or cad detail for editing. I do this in almost every plan.

17 minutes ago, tommy1 said:

Yes. I have notes and legends and details with boxes around them and have them saved to the library for future use. you can always unblock them when bringing them in to your plan or cad detail for editing. I do this in almost every plan.

If there is a trick to get Chief to include the actual notes on the right, next to the schedule, please share.  I have drawn boxes, used the "shift" trick to no avail.  When the schedule AND the actual notes are selected, Chief will not let me make a block or library item.