Export Tool

robdyck

My bad, I didn't explain clearly enough. I never use the Export to PDF tool, yet it's the tool that's always displayed for the entire group. I'd like to change it to keep the Export Picture tool as the constantly displayed tool for the group. I know I can just add that tool to that toolbar (and I will) but I feel like this should be able to be adjusted. 

image.thumb.png.1117fa7367ddbedb5dd0c6e861308ee7.pngimage.thumb.png.d3f2bc2fae49ef5e60231bf91198bc54.png

You can't alter all of Chief's premade Toolbars can you?

Typically they show the last used Tool by default but that changes back if you open another plan or Close Chief, to default which in this case appears to be PDF....I would just add the JPG Tool if that is the only one, you Use from the Toolbar.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, robdyck said:

My bad, I didn't explain clearly enough. I never use the Export to PDF tool, yet it's the tool that's always displayed for the entire group. I'd like to change it to keep the Export Picture tool as the constantly displayed tool for the group. I know I can just add that tool to that toolbar (and I will) but I feel like this should be able to be adjusted. 

image.thumb.png.1117fa7367ddbedb5dd0c6e861308ee7.pngimage.thumb.png.d3f2bc2fae49ef5e60231bf91198bc54.png

Oh, I see what you're saying now.  Mick is right, the tool displayed in those parent drop downs defaults to the first valid tool in the list when you first open the program.  Otherwise, it’s always the last tool used.  I would suggest either adding the child tool or simply creating a Hotkey.