2 Door Commercial Refrigerator

doitright

9 hours ago, doitright said:

Anyone interested in making a object for me or an existing library for sale that includes something similar.? Using X8

Will pay

http://truefoodservice.kclcad.com/ViewFile/TF/FLM-54~TSL01/SpecSheets/FLM-54~TSL01

Perhaps this one would work ?

https://www.chiefarchitect.com/3d-library/index.php?r=site/detail/853

On 11/23/2019 at 6:39 PM, doitright said:

Anyone interested in making a object for me or an existing library for sale that includes something similar.? Using X8

Will pay

http://truefoodservice.kclcad.com/ViewFile/TF/FLM-54~TSL01/SpecSheets/FLM-54~TSL01

Made from a cabinet-already had the grill so it took a couple of minutes (had hacked grill off another symbol using delete surface) Didn't bother to make the doors thicker but quite doable in a few more minutes. Might want to change the handles :)

image.thumb.png.891ab610b9729e12ebb27fe44a39c61c.png

Fridge.plan

Had a thought so finished it-grabbed a handle, set stretch zone and resized, convert to symbol. Place on cabinet, conver that to symbol-fixture interior, set stretch zone to be just at the door, resize depth-presto thicker doors. Convert to symbol again, save it all for future reference/use.

Replaced the first plan here.

Fridge.plan

image.thumb.png.2305f5df9c554bf4a1aac6ae6fa51fce.png

I offer custom modeling services for things like this.  I just charge hourly and the time it takes really just depends on the complexity of the symbol and on how much detail you need put into it.  Below is a pretty typical example of how accurate I would model something though...

1350427205_Refer1.thumb.jpg.32533afcedef5a03c3e20dda392a6baa.jpg1317619389_Refer2.thumb.jpg.b9ce6911b4bd7282ddf91d00def29f7b.jpg642288104_Refer3.thumb.jpg.483573cb20f8207628e76be52a29319c.jpg

Adding the True® monikers and interior items could also be done but would take just a little longer.  In addition, the accuracy of some of the various architectural details could be increased which would take longer but would also result in a much higher face count.  I like to try and find a good balance.  

Sure you're paying someone to model a new object (or maybe just to tweak an existing object)...sometimes just for a single plan, but I encourage people to think about not only the increased quality and accuracy, but also how much of your valuable time can easily be spent searching and searching and searching online, tweaking something that already looks wrong, explaining to clients that its just a placeholder, etc. etc.  If your time is valuable, consider maybe just continuing to do what you do best and hiring the little time sinks out to someone else.  At the end of the day, you might pay for a couple hours of someones time, but you get more work done and your end product is better than it would have been.  Just a thought.

Anyway, I’m providing this one as a free download for a limited time...as a pretty generic and average example of the type of modeling I can do for you...

True Double Door Refrigerator.calibz

True Double Door Refrigerator.3ds

If you find it valuable enough, maybe consider sending a donation my way via my pay pal link at www.paypal.me/alaskansons 

Otherwise, enjoy.  

• 3 weeks later...