Wanted: CA experienced Associate for Seattle Design/Build Residential Remodeling Firm

JeremyNeilKelly

Design Associate for Residential Remodeling

Neil Kelly Company, a 70-year-old, family-owned residential remodeling contractor, has an opening for detail-oriented Design Associate in our Seattle operations. Our projects include whole house remodels, additions, kitchens, baths and residential retrofits related to energy efficiency, and more. Successful candidates with have experience drafting in Chief Architect / AutoCAD, materials research, taking job site measurements, estimating and project scheduling. Neil Kelly Design Associates are key to facilitating the design-build process, and must have the ability to draft and render with both the clients’ and builders’ perspectives in mind.

Check us out at www.neilkelly.com

Apply at www.neilkelly.com/careers/

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Howdy,

Just scrolling thru ChiefTalk, and happened across your post.

I've been residential designer in Northern California for 20 years, inherited business from my dad, who started 30 years before that.

I'm moving to N Idaho, in the Late Spring, but will continue working in California. I've also thought a lot about working in OR/WA as well.

If you're interested in a "telecommuter", ring me up. (707)456-0185

Regards,

Cris

www.jonesdrafting.com

• 3 weeks later...