Bird box frieze board

DH7777

How do I get my frieze board to auto-generate all the way around the bird boxes? (connecting the eave frieze to the gable frieze). It seems to always just stop which is not how it should look. Do I need to turn something on? I have looked everywhere. 

frieze board at bird box.jpg

41 minutes ago, DH7777 said:

How do I get my frieze board to auto-generate all the way around the bird boxes? (connecting the eave frieze to the gable frieze). It seems to always just stop which is not how it should look. Do I need to turn something on? I have looked everywhere. 

frieze board at bird box.jpg

No auto for that. You'll have to do it manually. If someone else knows how...I'd love to learn that tip as well!

On 11/20/2019 at 9:29 AM, solver said:

Do you use Corner Boards?

yes, I use corner boards but they work the corners only. They don't take a 90degree turn and then turn back again to return to the gable frieze board. I was able to copy the corner board and move that one over and adjust the size by stretching it up. That worked. I just figured this would be something that would auto-generate.

12 minutes ago, solver said:

It's always helpful to have images of what you want as there are so many ways of building and so many ways of doing things in Chief.

This shows 2 corner boards both auto applied. One wider shorter one for the frieze, and one as a normal corner board below.

This looks messy in anything but standard view because of the extra lines.

ct1.thumb.png.2536291bbc036fb564e3f221754183ac.png

Fantastic tip Eric!  Amazing...