Half / Shower / Bar Walls Changing Fill Color

RobUSMC

Is there a way to change the fill color of half walls such as an interior 4 wall that had been changed to a railing whether manually or using the half wall tool.  We do alot of bath remodels and I would like to show the shower wall and half wing privacy walls with a different color.  When I change those walls to a different fill color  due to the fact they are still technically an interior 4 wall it changes all the walls in the full plan.   Can i create a new interior 4 or 6 or 8 whatever it may call for wall type  but set it as a railing say at 41" tall so it will not change all the other interior walls?

5 hours ago, RobUSMC said:

Can i create a new interior 4 or 6 or 8 whatever it may call for wall type  but set it as a railing say at 41" tall so it will not change all the other interior walls?

Yes as Ken suggested copy the closest existing Wall (Interior 4) and rename it to say bathroom 1/2 Wall and change the fill . You could change the Default Half Wall to this new Walltype and You can add it to your library for easy reuse even. And also add it to your Template Plan so you have it for every new plan in the future.