Library not seen in Sidebar

ChiefuserDRB

I am having an issue with the Library Browser where even when the top left Icon and in the view tab icon is show with a check mark to indicate being open but there is no sign of the Library Browser actually popping up on my screen or right sidebar, next to the Project Browser, as I have used it before. Has anyone else had this issue? Am I missing a setting that would hide the Library Browser or does this sound like a glitch/issue?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    InteriorDesign13
    Newest Member
    InteriorDesign13

• By Elopez
      Hello, I'm new to chief architect and I'm trying to use this sink that I wants in my model but is not in the library so I have to download it from the website. But when I do it comes out in 2D and the 3D one doesn't come out like I want. I have downloaded the sink in drawing DWG, OBJ and I don't know what to do. The pictures at the bottom are the sink and what I get when downloaded.   sink 
        DWG
         OBJ 
    • By Designers_Edge
      Has anyone else experienced the Library Preview panel being so dark, it is hard to see the example of a material.  I have changed it from a panel, to a cube, to a sphere and it is all the same.  If there is a control to change t his I have not been able to find it.  Appreciate any help.  Sharon Olsen

• By tinadelllic
      Hi all!

I'd like to share some of my library content that I feel may be useful for others. These pieces are a mixed bag - some original work, but many are chief pieces that I modified or conveniently grouped. I  plan to add more from my collection over time. Please feel free to use/edit/adapt as you see fit!

Tina

SHARE #1: ELECTRICAL
      GFCI-DRAWER.calibz GARAGE-OPENER+GFCI:WP.calibz FURNACE-ELECTRIC+220V.calibz 6-INCH-EXISTING-CAN-LIGHT.calibz 220V (W:H).calibz AC+DISCONNECT+GFCI:WP_220V.calibz CLEARANCE-ELEC-PANEL-NOTE.calibz DUPLEX-DRAWER.calibz EV-CHARGER+50AMP.calibz GARAGE-OPENER+GFCI:WP.calibz RCPELEC LEGEND2022.calibz UNDER-TOP-CABINET-LIGHTING.calibz W:H-ELECTRIC-AND-220.calibz
    • By Bee-am
      Hi everyone,
      I'm experiencing an interesting phenomenon with Cabinet Shelf Specifications that contain 3 or more library-based shelves in Chief Architect Premier X13. As indicated below, when I add a 3rd unique library object (i.e. wire shelf) to a shelf, somehow the previous library-based shelf (2) "breaks" and changes from (1) to be the 3rd library object. As such, I wanted to find out if that's the intended behavior or it's a bug - and whether there are any useful workarounds. I could have used separators directly at module-level but the cabinet module needs to be covered by double doors.

• By ChiefuserMathews
      I started using x13 yesterday, every time I open the program I have to reset (stretch) the window size. Once I close it reverts back to default size. Anyone is facing similar issue. I am using window 10