stem walls

winterdd

hey guys, got a new project. can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong with my stem wall height not matching. every time i make a porch/patio either by wall commands or railing commands the heights never match. i kept messing with settings under structure and now it's really jacked up. i'd like the stem walls to match all around the house. the garage throws me for a loop too since it has to be a grade level. thanks!

plan file attached and a couple snips.

p.s. the rear patio will become a screened porch once i get the heights corrected. i will also make the roof when its all fixed as well.

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Rosene.plan

These things are state dependent. How does your builder build those porches. I am not an architect,  this is my hobby.  From the engineering perspective I have seen 5 or 6 different ways porches are  done. Some places use diagonal hatches to build the porch, others grade beam, not sure why would someone waste icf blocks on the porch.

In Indiana, if the finished floor +12" the builders use 2x8 = 7 1/4 to form a slab that leaves 5" between a slab and the rough floor. In this case psolid porch floor. DNester has a really good video. 

I don't know why would someone waste icf blocks on a porch.