How to Add 3'9" in the middle of all 4 stories

Mintplanner

The client wants to add 3'9" to the overall length of a 4-story structure.  I don't have a roof to worry about, but what's the most effective way to do this?  I tried Edit Area (All Floors) but it's only moving the floor I'm on.  VX7.

Thank you!

Thanks for letting me know I was on the right track!  I surely would not move all floors, but I did get each floor stretched independently and clean up appears to be manageable.  I would be entitled to assistance via Chief since I don't maintain SSA, isn't that right?

You find a stretch zone (line) on your plan, and run edit area (all floors)  - draw the rectangle over the area you intend to move; now the cursor will stretch or contract the structure . Use Edit>Default Settings>Plan > Arrow Key scroll distance to set the distance you want to expand or contract. That way one key press is enough.

>I would be entitled to assistance via Chief since I don't maintain SSA, isn't that right?

Live, priority technical support (phone & online) is available to Support and Software Assurance (SSA) customers with the current version of Chief Architect. Customers without SSA qualify for non-priority live support if using the current version of Chief Architect (please note, this is not a design consultation). Topics covered by our support team are limited to installation issues and program errors. Software questions and how-to's should be directed to the training department, free training resources or the ChiefTalk user community.

Paid support is available for version X2 and newer on a per incident basis for $125.