Pickled...Roof Suggestions Required - PICS

KrenzyRyan

Hey All!

Looks like a great community, pretty new to Sketchup - went through my first permit process, design, and construction with our garage (large building on the left).

We are now attempting to add a large area on the back (the white section).  I could use help and suggestions for how to roof over this area.  We would love to have 10' ceilings like our new garage. Here are my goals:

• Raise the middle section of the house to 10' ceilings (like the garage) - indicated by the blue arrow.
  • Cover the new section, also with 10' ceilings - somehow keeping a similar pitch, etc.
  • Keep the the remaining part of the house intact, unchanged (the left area in RoofPicHelp1.jpg).

Thanks for any suggestions you might have!

RoofPicHelp2.PNG

RoofPicHelp1.PNG

RedfieldMAIN - Redfield Today - Roof help.plan

Wow that is going to be challenging and expensive.  Could you get the same square footage and maintain the existing windows where the proposed addition is going by extending the same roof line of the main structure out the gable end towards the back of the lot ?

Do you have a chief architect file of the pictured proposal ?    The area you have chosen for the addition could make a beautiful outdoor patio area.