Wall ends not showing gyp brd finishes

Cilenia

I must be missing something somewhere. Have tried to edit wall layer intersections and checked every setting I can think of.  This doesn't always happen, and even changes from project to project, even though I'm using the same .plan template for every project, for no apparent reason. Any ideas or suggestions? 

2058151852_ScreenShot2019-11-01at5_52_40AM.thumb.png.0746b918388fb0f996572d0388008422.png

Here is a side by side of plan and camera view.

ALSO, since I've upgraded to x11 all my drywall lines are showing up in elevations and camera views now. See the hallway ceiling drywall edge coming into the room? And the wall/attic wall separation lines too.   I'm dumbfounded.... 

1191551166_ScreenShot2019-11-01at6_55_36AM.thumb.png.a3ba79e42fa495f95c4ff538915ff5ee.png

how do I post a plan? Just upload my .plan file?  Sorry, only been using Chief a year or so now.  SO appreciate the help boys! 

Here is my interior wall definition.  I only added a painted layer on both sides to Chief's standard wall.

1002258065_ScreenShot2019-11-01at8_04_05AM.thumb.png.d2e6768ad631aecd57cfd51d20f994de.png

Yes sometimes there are issues with using a separate layer for paint as only the very outer layers will wrap.  Try as a test deleting those and changing the colour of the drywall material or just paint it in a 3D view.  It could also be the room divider and how it intersects.

To post a plan file just save the plan in a way it is easy to find the area of the error and then close it and post the .plan file the same way you uploaded the .png screen shot.

YES! Taking off the paint layer resolved not seeing the drywall board! Thank you.  BUT... still seeing all those extra lines in camera and elevation views.

My plan is too large to post it says.  36 MB. Says max is 25 MB.... deleted all furniture, framing etc etc and still not under 30MB. Guess I can't post it. 

9 minutes ago, Cilenia said:

YES! Taking off the paint layer resolved not seeing the drywall board! Thank you.  BUT... still seeing all those extra lines in camera and elevation views.

My plan is too large to post it says.  36 MB. Says max is 25 MB.... deleted all furniture, framing etc etc and still not under 30MB. Guess I can't post it. 

While the plan is closed, go to the file it is saved in right click, then click on send to> compressed or zip file, then come back here and post the zipped / compressed plan file. It should be under the limit when zipped.

Thank. you Eric. Will try that!  Not sure how the heck it got out of wack.  This file is fighting me something terrible. And now the owner wants Entry vaulted too instead of just raised higher.  Ugghhhh I'm not charging enough. LOL