Dormer Issue

jhoneypsu

Good afternoon all.  Long time Chief user but have only posted on forum a couple of times.  I am trying to replicate this elevation because owner has made some changes to floor plan.  Having a bogger of a time trying to figure out the little barrel roof dormer just over the front porch.  Tried using the auto dormer but it seems you can only make so many modifications to it before everything gets jacked up.  And since there is no upper floor in that location, when I pull back the roof I just have a blank space where the floor would normally be.  But if you look at the picture the window is recessed down into the roofline area.  Any suggestions by you experts would be greatly appreciated.  I've been fiddling with this for hours with no luck.

Front Elevation.JPG

CAD Drawing.JPG

Front Elevation2.JPG

No, everything I've done so far has been using manual roofs.  This is probably the toughest one I've tried so far with all of the swoops and multiple pitches, etc.  Just can't figure out how to get the dormer directly over the front porch area.  The other 3 up in the attic will be easy.