Differing wall heights

Evolution

The client wants all rooms on the left side of the main entrance to have 12' tall walls (all rooms that have flat ceilings to have ceiling height 10') except of course vaulted at the living area, and tray / coffered in the great room / master bed. On everything to the Right of the main entrance 10'walls and approx. 10' (rough CH). See the sketch he made of what the Front elevation will look like. So I set the default ceiling height at 12' (doing a lowered ceiling in those areas at 120"). I opened each of the rooms on the Right side of the Entrance and set their individual ceiling heights to 120" (+/-) for now. About to start the 2nd floor and eventually the roof plan but not sure if I'm about to have a technology CAX11 night mare.  Any recommendations / Suggestions? 

YARBRO_RESIDENCE_ADDITION.plan

ELEVATIONS.png

SECTION.png

clinet sketch Front elevation.png

The differing wall heights were a challenge in building my roofs.  I started off doing roofs manually, (because the first few times using the auto build roof) made a crazy mess; but after reaching out (via email) to some great Chiefer's (who didn't have time to help and I totally understand) I sent the plan to GLenn Woodward, and as he has always been great to help me, worked with me patiently and got me back on track. The resultant roofs looked great, and after the client spent the better part of this afternoon in my office requesting the roofs be massaged a little more, they are now exactly what the client was wanting. Thanks again GLenn, I wish I could give back but you'll never need my help for anything I'm sure!

PERSPECTIVE 1.png

PERSPECTIVE 2.png

PERSPECTIVE 3.png

PERSPECTIVE 4.png