oval garden tub needed

DH7777

Not sure If this is where I post this. I'm looking for a 60x42 oval garden tub to place in a bathroom rendering. Not a free-standing oval. There is not one in core, bonus or manufacturing cats.

It needs to be a one-piece unit (square nothing fancy) with an oval tub. 3d warehouse/sketchup does not have one either. Does anyone have one to share or know where I can find one FREE? Any leads would be great! Thanks...

13 minutes ago, DH7777 said:

Not sure If this is where I post this. I'm looking for a 60x42 oval garden tub to place in a bathroom rendering. Not a free-standing oval. There is not one in core, bonus or manufacturing cats.

It needs to be a one-piece unit (square nothing fancy) with an oval tub. 3d warehouse/sketchup does not have one either. Does anyone have one to share or know where I can find one FREE? Any leads would be great! Thanks...

Did you look in the Kohler catalogue? You can open the DBX and change the size...……...you can build a low wall (using the railing wall tool) place a custom counter top, place the tub in it.  You can probably use cabinets (modified of course) to your spec / sized and place it. Hope this helps.

GARDEN TUBS.png

35 minutes ago, Evolution said:

Did you look in the Kohler catalogue? You can open the DBX and change the size...……...you can build a low wall (using the railing wall tool) place a custom counter top, place the tub in it.  You can probably use cabinets (modified of course) to your spec / sized and place it. Hope this helps.

GARDEN TUBS.png

Thanks, I will give it a shot. I figured that was probably what I was going to need to do. 

1 hour ago, DH7777 said:

Do you have a picture from the mfr.?