Callouts not apearing on layout elevation

DFD-Chief

I am working on a kitchen plan. Saved elevations or callouts are appearing on the plan both in .plan and .layout. When I place the elevation into layout the callout circle doesn't appear - the label is there but not he callout circle. Where can I turn this on? I am using CA PremierX11 on a PC

So you would like to use a callout circle as a label for your elevations in layout ?  You will need to add that manually in Layout or you can send it to your elevation view from your plan view and it will be live you will just need to crop it.  If you choose to do it manually you can automate the page reference by using the %layout.label% macro in the callout but the "Callout Label" ( Camera Reference ) will still need to be entered manually even though we have made several requests for this to be automatic.

Thank you! I have purchased the Kitchen & Bath Webinar and have been trying to work along in the videos. I have been using Chief for years, recently installed X11 and thought the training would be a good way to maximize some of the upgrades. In the training video the callout populates with the label. This would be a time saver for me so I have spent some time going back in he video and trying to connect it - in the video they call it a dynamic callout - but it is sort of a side mention. Dang-it! I wanted that to auto-populate in Layout.

39 minutes ago, DFD-Chief said:

I have been reviewing the recorded videos of the class - I assume the videos were done in September with X11.

Is that the Lookout Drive Residence: Kitchen and Bath Plan ?  In that video the layout template is shown at 49:40 and looks to be a manual callout with added cad and rich text or multiple standard text boxes. Did they provide the plan and layout files with the Webinar fee ?  Just a marketing trick as it is not even used in the final layout of the demo.  But keep your hopes up because we have been pushing hard to get this.

https://www.chiefarchitect.com/videos/watch/10161/kitchen-demo.html?playlist=152