WIndow Labels / Schedule

Evolution

On the current plan I'm working on, I don't know how it happens. I hadn't placed a window schedule, yet.  I have a layer I named schedule layer and I use this layer to place all my various schedules.  I opened that layer, there are no schedules anywhere on that layer.  I zoomed out and in none to be seen anywhere.  

I turned on my window labels. All I now have are single window labels on each window, no double labels!!!!

I still hadn't placed a window schedule.  After making sure I had all the windows placed and with no planned changes, I went to my schedule layer.  My window labels are turned on, OK?   Now I go to schedules tool, select the window schedule and place it on the schedule layer set.  The minute it appears I get double window labels (I know, that means the schedule is somewhere else correct?)………...give me a break!!!!   I hadn't placed another schedule anywhere;  HONESTLY!

So I opened an all layers on set, there doesn't appear to be a schedule anywhere! I delete the new window schedule and the window labels go back to a single label per window.  I go to the different plan layers I see no schedule ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!   I go back to my schedule layer set, reinsert the window schedule, and the minute it appears again, double window layers also appear. SO WHAT IN THE NAME OF Chief Architect am I doing incorrectly??????? I really get tired of asking for help on stuff like this, but I must be COMPUTER BLIND to the answer, after following the knowledge base, searching the all on layer set......KNOWING FOR A FACT that I only placed the schedule one time on one layer, am I looking to hard? Missing the obvious????  Plan file attached so some one can make me look silly.

1 hour ago, Chopsaw said:

Bob It is on the Schedules layer of your Window Schedule Cad Detail.  The layer is currently off in the plan you attached.

Chop, I know you're not pulling my leg...……...Honest to CA...…..I cannot for the life of me find what you found! I'm in my schedule layer now, even have SCHEDULES, TEXT layer turned on, Schedules layer is also on...….but I still don't see a schedule on the schedule layer set?????? 

1 hour ago, Ridge_Runner said:

If that plan was brought forward, or even from a template, make sure you don't have a schedule hiding somewhere in a CAD Detail

Thanks Mike, but I already checked cad details.  The only one that even had the Title Window schedule has no schedule on it.

Bob, I could find it by;

Clicking On;

CAD > CAD Detail Management

Select and Open 'Window Schedule'

Then make sure Schedules is checked in Layer Display Options,  and,

The Schedule shows in the CAD Detail 

Copy and paste into plan

9 minutes ago, JJohnson said:

Bob, I could find it by;

Clicking On;

Copy and paste into plan

no, no, no - do not copy and paste in the plan.  Send to Layout is OK but if you copy and paste in the plan then you will have 2 identical schedules and 2 labels.

6 minutes ago, JJohnson said:

Bob, I could find it by;

Clicking On;

Copy and paste into plan

J - I am seriously trying...………..I did a complete back up save plan textures etc. Closed the plan opened the plan and reposting here again.  Now believe it or not, I THINK I did exactly as you suggested, same results. I cannot find the notorious - infamous - driving me out of my mind crazy - Window Schedule. SO WHAT IN THE CA WORLD AM I STILL DOING WRONG?!?!?!?!?  It isn't there IF I DID WANT TO COPY AND PASTE.

CAD DETAIL MANAGEMENT.png

YARBRO_RESIDENCE_ADDITION.plan

3 minutes ago, Joe_Carrick said:

no, no, no - do not copy and paste in the plan.  Send to Layout is OK but if you copy and paste in the plan then you will have 2 identical schedules and 2 labels.

No worries Joe...……...if I wanted to copy and paste the dumb thing I can't find it.  I THINK I did exactly what J Johnson said to do, open the schedule from CAD detail management and made sure the schedules layer is turned on...………..AM I LOSING MY MIND!!!! (I'm about to lose my grip):(:wacko::blink:

5 minutes ago, Evolution said:

J - I am seriously trying...………..I did a complete back up save plan textures etc. Closed the plan opened the plan and reposting here again.  Now believe it or not, I THINK I did exactly as you suggested, same results. I cannot find the notorious - infamous - driving me out of my mind crazy - Window Schedule. SO WHAT IN THE CA WORLD AM I STILL DOING WRONG?!?!?!?!?  It isn't there IF I DID WANT TO COPY AND PASTE.

CAD DETAIL MANAGEMENT.png

Center the View after you open it or use the Fill Window Icon , it is there...........

M

26 minutes ago, Joe_Carrick said:

Try using the "All ON" Layer Set.

Joe, that did it again.  BUT YOU'VE GOT TO BELIEVE ME...………...I did the ALL on layer set, again, and again, didn't do anything different this time, but it was there. :wacko::blink::wacko:

Thank you again. Thanks to all of you who helped change my diaper!

23 minutes ago, Evolution said:

Mick, did you open the last plan file I uploaded? I've centered it, zoomed in / out and so help me CA I AM NOT SEEING IT ANYWHERE!  I'm done for today!  

Yes the plan 3-4 posts above...... I opened the window schedule detail and used“Fill Window” icon to get it to show.

then save the plan and it should be there the next time you open it without the Fill Window Icon

2 hours ago, Joe_Carrick said:

Thanks.  I have had that very problem.