• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    bryanwilber
    Newest Member
    bryanwilber

• By verticalworks
      We have limited space on our layout page and more pages than can fit. I cannot seem to find a way to do columns. The only option is to shrink the font but that will not be an option as the city requires a minimum font size. All I can come up with is to do a manual text box. This seems like there should be an easy solution to this as I know plan sets that are 60-80 pages and you would need multiple columns to show all the pages. Thought?

• By ChiefuserMathews
      Hello,
      In one of my basement floor plan, for some reason the door number is displaying 2 numbers. I don't where is this coming from. Just to clarify there is only 1 door in that location. In the door schedule there is only one number for that door. I try to delete that door and inserted it again. I try to insert a new door at a different location, that new door also is displaying 2 numbers. Kind of crazy. Any help?? see attached image

• By HDbyJustin
      Hello everybody. I have recently made the jump from the Home Designer Pro series to Premier X12. I have a client that wants the windows to be labeled with letters instead of numbers. I have not seen a way to change that but am I missing something?
    • By GCCISarah
      Has anyone found how to re-name their Camera Callout Labels in X12? For example, my cameras are set up with a Callout Label of "C1, C2, C3..." etc etc. This is by way of some default setting that I cannot seem to find. Each new camera automatically labels and numbers itself in succession as noted above. However, I have decided I'd like name all of my future Full Cameras as "P1, P2, P3... " in a new plan. 
      Except for opening each individual camera to change the Callout Label, I cannot find a setting to change this default to start with a "P" and automatically number itself from there! It seems to be missing from the Full Camera Defaults page.. You CAN set a default for "Text Below Line" but not for the Callout Label itself for cameras?