Architect/draftsman And Builder Needed- Oklahoma

hendrixe

I am a layperson who's been experimenting with Chief Architect for over a year now- dreaming up, designing (and re-designing) my family's future "dream home."

We are ready to move toward the next stage of building on our acreage in Pauls Valley, Oklahoma, and we're seeking help.  I would like to find a nearby architect/draftsman who uses Chief so that my existing (but unprofessional) plans might be most easily adapted.

We'd also like to start talking with potential builders.  We have no experience with construction-complete virgins to the process.  This project will be the realization of fifteen years of dreaming- our "forever home" and biggest lifetime investment.  It's very important we get it right!

Thanks in advance for any information or advice.

We are not local to you in Oklahoma but we have worked remotely with many others.  We are based in the Washington, DC Metro.  We have both Chief X5 and X6 platforms.  There may be a way to export the work you have already performed into one of our applications.  Please let me know if you would like to discuss this opportunity.  My contact information is noted below.

Michael Crum, GMB, CGB, CGR

Chief Design Consulting, LLC

(703) 909-5588

michael@ChiefDC.com

www.ChiefDC.com

• 3 weeks later...