cultured vanity sink top

DH7777

Just now, JJohnson said:

There are Kohler Co models available in the 3D Warehouse

Kohler Vanity Tops

Thanks, 

3d warehouse from Sketchup I am assuming? If so I cannot seem to download anything from 3dwarehouse. Sketchup is weird now, the free version is very basic and will not let me download from 3dwarehouse unless you upgrade$$$. I will try again but I have tried many times thus far. The free version seems to be controlled by Trimble and can only be accessed now by going to the website and logging in. I hate it! I can't afford another program   

1 hour ago, BryceEngstrom said:

Don't remember ever seeing those in the core catalog.  Why wouldn't you just use an undermount sink in a countertop?

I can't use an undermount sink because it looks like an undermount sink unfortunately. I tried to and when I changed the counter to a 1" thickness it shows an air gap between the bowl and top. Once you place a sink bowl on the counter it would not let me adjust the height from floor(sink bowl only) to close the gap This is just another reason I can't use an undermount

19 minutes ago, solver said:

Open the sink itself (select cabinet, Tab to select the sink-- or click the Next icon in the edit toolbar) and adjust in the Z axis.

There are kohler versions in the kohler manufacturer catalog.

And here is the link to info on filling out your signature.

Thanks, 

Just updated my signature

25 minutes ago, solver said:

Open the sink itself (select cabinet, Tab to select the sink-- or click the Next icon in the edit toolbar) and adjust in the Z axis.

Solver,

Once I open cabinet how do I "Tab to select the sink-- or click the Next icon in the edit toolbar"  What I did was select cabinet (that I already placed the undermount sink in) which opened the dbx and I do not see anywhere to select the sink that allows me to adjust  z axis to the bowl itself. But I have been called blind, many times by my wife so... 

3 hours ago, DH7777 said:

Thanks, 

3d warehouse from Sketchup I am assuming? If so I cannot seem to download anything from 3dwarehouse. Sketchup is weird now, the free version is very basic and will not let me download from 3dwarehouse unless you upgrade$$$. I will try again but I have tried many times thus far. The free version seems to be controlled by Trimble and can only be accessed now by going to the website and logging in. I hate it! I can't afford another program   

As of Oct. 3D Warehouse now requires a login , supposedly to help "personalise" the experience for you.....( ie advertising is my guess)

The Free Version is now Web Based so may not be as useful/powerful as the old Free Sketchup Make which you can probably still find online somewhere.

Not sure what the Pro version does after the free 30 Day Trail if you don't buy it......

M.

8 hours ago, DH7777 said:

Thanks, 

Are you sure ?  Always thought it was free for all. 

This from a google search;

Anyone can make, modify and re-upload content to and from the 3D warehouse freeof charge. All the models in 3D Warehouse are free, so anyone can download files for use in SketchUp or even other software such as AutoCAD, Revit and ArchiCAD - all of which have apps allowing the retrieval of models from 3D Warehouse.

10 hours ago, JJohnson said:

Are you sure ?  Always thought it was free for all. 

This from a google search;

Anyone can make, modify and re-upload content to and from the 3D warehouse freeof charge. All the models in 3D Warehouse are free, so anyone can download files for use in SketchUp or even other software such as AutoCAD, Revit and ArchiCAD - all of which have apps allowing the retrieval of models from 3D Warehouse.

You are correct. I finally figured out the "path" I guess to obtain 3dwarehouse models etc.  For some reason, It will not allow me to download a skp. file into my current opened drawing I am working with when I log in to Sketchup/Trimble free version online( not sure why) but if I download the collada file version I can then import that into CA. Now I'm struggling with exploding that model/symbol in CA so I can adjust it. I have noticed that many times the "explode architectural component" tool/command seems to not be available when I need it. Sometimes that command appears in my toolbar at the bottom of the screen and sometimes it is not. I will even open up my toolbar and hotkeys to search for it in hopes to add it to my toolbar and It is not in there. Apparently, the callada file I imported from 3dwarehouse is in some format that allows me to use the symbol change colors and textures but will not let me open explode it and change the structure. For example, I found the countertop I need but it is attached to a base cabinet I do not need.  How do I explode anything I want whenever I want in CA?