Edit wall junction help please

GeneDavis

A pony wall, a foundation wall, and an interior wall have a close crash.  How can I get the junction needed.  It is in bedroom 2 on the walkout lower level, and I drew a CAD line.  I want the pony wall and foundation wall to join.  The close proximity of the interior wall seems to be interfering with what I want to do.

It's 30 megs so I am trying Dropbox.  Let's hope this link works.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8bntwbmjvqnst5b/AAA2O9cjFuOU5yJ7aN0Z0Fh7a?dl=0

More like this?

I will attach the plan so that you can deconstruct it.

Find the small Room Divider wall running across the screen at the end of the pony wall (same width as the pony wall and drawn in line with your cad line).

I stripped this plan down as much as I can, but still can't get it below about 27Mb - not sure why, it should be much smaller.

Irvin Whitney GLENN.plan.zip

New Image_6.jpg

4 hours ago, glennw said:

I stripped this plan down as much as I can, but still can't get it below about 27Mb - not sure why, it should be much smaller.

This comment intrigued me, so I opened the plan and simply saved it on my system without making any changes.  The newly saved file is only 1,740 KB.  I wonder if it's a Mac thing.  super weird for sure.

I have Glenn's file and can see there's a solution, but cannot get the result needed in my model.  I place a dividing wall but cannot edit its length to 5.5".  It wants to remain at 4.

Have tried the wall junction edits in every sequence.  Nothing gets me there.

The model is large because it's populated with furniture and because it is all trussed.

Thanks, Chopsaw.  But I am not able, no matter what I do, to reproduce your moves.

I am still failing.  I'm unable to get the invisible room divider wall's length to 5-1/2" and I have tried everything.  I open its spec, set length at 5-1/2", and it won't go there.  It seems to want to snap to a 4" length.  I have grid snaps off.

If I get the stemwall end where needed by dragging the room divider wall there, I am unable to get the Siding-6 wall to come to the junction, no matter how I "edit" the wall layers to improve the wall junction.

I'm lost.  How about dropboxing the file back to me, as you have fixed it, and I run with that.

Or maybe someone can do a Skype or GoToMeeting with me.