Remote Part Time Chief designer wanted

designercats

Ontario Canada Interior Designer is looking for help in Design and Drafting. Individual must be proficient in Chief Architect Software and own their own license to Chief Architect X9 or X10. Helpful but not a must if designer is BCIN certified. Individual will be proof-reading plans, making revisions, updating plans, drafting full plans of homes remodels, all in Chief Interiors/ Architect X9 and X10. remotely. This is on a contract basis only, no full employment. Contact by email with sample of work.

My specility is Interior Design I was hoping to get someone family with roof planes etc.

Contact by email with sample of work.@belindakellyinteriors.com.

44 minutes ago, designercats said:

Ontario Canada Interior Designer is looking for help in Design and Drafting.

I'd be willing to take on some additional design work on a freelance basis time permitting, however I'd prefer X-11, any reason not to upgrade? Also, is the info@ email address your preferred contact?

Hi Belinda, I saw your posting on the CA forum. We are a registered design firm in the parry sound area. We use CA exclusively for our designs. We have worked in the past with other interior designers. We currently have the capacity to take on additional CA work. You can see examples of some of our work and design on our web site - harmonydesign.ca. If you’re interested in seeing more, I can send you links to a couple of our recent construction drawings. 

• 2 weeks later...