Drawing Revisions

RobWhite

Is there a method to delete all the revisions in the layout pages and start again? It appears I need to delete the revision items on each page at a time. (I have 23-25 pages!!)

I have a method of noting revisions alphabetical during the preliminary/tender stage and then displaying revisions numerical once a contract is entered into. This method allows to me to delete all revisions during the preliminary/tender stage, thus reducing confusion. I now want to delete all the alphabetic items and begin my contract revisions numerical.

I have tried deleting the complete table and then re-entering a new revision table, but the programs automatically remembers the alphabetical list.

Any clues?

Rob White

Chief  X11

7 hours ago, RobWhite said:

I have tried deleting the complete table and then re-entering a new revision table, but the programs automatically remembers the alphabetical list.

It is a bit extreme but if you delete from page 0 it seems to get rid of the data.  Just need to recreate a new table then.

It would be nice if you could just slide the old one off the page and create a new one but it seems to not be possible.