Comic Book Style Site Plan

Renerabbitt

Just thought I'd share a method, plain and simple, the attached image is a perspective vector overview with a 10 degree field of view and all materials modified to create the look. The view is sent to layout and sent backwards in the drawing order behind a site plan with annotations only.

Enjoy!

Capture.thumb.PNG.76ac2691078228edaed1d4c4b134c663.PNG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Renerabbitt said:

I think it happens with higher resolution images? Need to click on it

At first it would not display anything but a generic thumbnail image when clicked on.  Seems ok now.  It may have taken a while to load onto the server.  Strange though that it displays ok on the browser but when you download to view it is extremely small and low res.  I will upload what I downloaded and see what happens.

Nice work by the way as always. B)

Capture.thumb.PNG.76ac2691078228edaed1d4c4b134c663 (1).png

4 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

At first it would not display anything but a generic thumbnail image when clicked on.  Seems ok now.  It may have taken a while to load onto the server.  Strange though that it displays ok on the browser but when you download to view it is extremely small and low res.  I will upload what I downloaded and see what happens.

Nice work by the way as always. B)

Capture.thumb.PNG.76ac2691078228edaed1d4c4b134c663 (1).png

Yeah you managed to save the thumbnail, maybe loading as you said, thumb is in the image title, funny...and thank you!