Can i do a window schedule for each elevation?

dskogg

I want to show a window schedule for each elevation only showing the windows on that elevation, what is the best way to do this?

This way i can show the sq footage of windows on that wall exposure and have it totaled in the schedule for just that wall.

5 minutes ago, dskogg said:

I want to show a window schedule for each elevation only showing the windows on that elevation, what is the best way to do this?

This way i can show the sq footage of windows on that wall exposure and have it totaled in the schedule for just that wall.

Only include the windows in that schedule from that active floor via the schedule

31 minutes ago, dskogg said:

i dont know much at all about macros...is there any resources to read about macros and learn?

They're complicated. Don't bother learning RUBY unless you literally have nothing to do for weeks or months. BUY them. You'll feel fantastic about your awesome decision making ability!!

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, dskogg said:

isnt there an easy calc i can do in the label, ie =widthxheight/144?

the area of the window is already available in the window schedule. However if you're looking to display the areas as it pertains to ABC 9.10.15, I can tell you that the macro is far from simple. I bought mine from @Alaskan_Son and I could never have come up with it. 

I assume that is the reason you'd like a window schedule from one elevation only. Here's an elevation that shows a customized schedule based on macros.

image.thumb.png.b23ecf28b7cbca255279abeadbe56ace.png