Breakline Symbol

kwhitt

I've looked on the internet and forum and can't find an answer to this.  Does CA have a breakline symbol that generates automatically like it does for stairs or do I have to do it manually?  I used this all the time in AutoCAD, but can't find an equivalent in CA.  Thanks.

2 minutes ago, kwhitt said:

I've looked on the internet and forum and can't find an answer to this.  Does CA have a breakline symbol that generates automatically like it does for stairs or do I have to do it manually?  I used this all the time in AutoCAD, but can't find an equivalent in CA.  Thanks.

I made this a while ago, though I use a different style now:

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, kwhitt said:

Thanks Renee.  That will work for future situations, but I need a single break for now.

Just unblock it and delete the second line, then re-block and add to library...then add a library symbol to your toolbars and you can access it with one click

1 minute ago, Renerabbitt said:

Just unblock it and delete the second line, then re-block and add to library...then add a library symbol to your toolbars and you can access it with one click

You're right.  Thanks!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ridge_Runner said:

Not 100% sure what you are asking without a pic, but I think a CAD mask would work; white lines & white, solid fill - works for printing in B&W just fine and should work for color in may cases.

Don’t forget that we have an invisible line style too...which is what I typically use.  I almost never (IF ever) use white line for anything.  

• Upvote 1

• 4 years later...