Grid Lines Display For Text Table

EconBlueprints

Is there a way to control the vertical alignment of the grid lines in a Text Table.  I would like the text to be centered vertically between the grid lines.
I created this using the Text tool.
In the Text Specification Box, the Margins are set equally for Top And Bottom.

Where is the setting for the vertical alignment?  Or, is there a setting for the vertical alignment?

Thanks,

Lane

table.jpg

Text Specification Box.jpg

5 minutes ago, EconBlueprints said:

Mick,

When I set the "top" to 0", it lined up vertically.  It did not matter what I set the bottom to, I tried 12" and it still aligned vertically as long as the top was "0".  Seems counter intuitive to me.

Lane

I think I mis-read your 1st post , I thought you meant aligning the Text centered vertically in the columns.

As Chopsaw mentioned it maybe a Font Issue....  try a different one .( as a test at least) ..and also try rich text and see if that changes anything.

you can make the table in excel and copy paste it into CA but I don't know if it will help with this or it is a CA "quirk" you've found

M.

Lane,

I found the thread from before.  Possibly you could submit and add some details to the bug report and it might help get the situation fixed.  Even when they can reproduce an issue it seems they need to know it is effecting more than one person.