Arches with Casing?

Designer1

Im looking to have arches with casing and columns holding the arches up without the lower wall.  Ive custom made a pony wall with invisible wall on the bottom half of the wall and regular wall on the upper.  Problem is whether I create the pony wall or the wall as a solid regular wall and lift the wall up in 3d the casing on the arches still reaches to the floor.  Any ideas on how I can have cased arches without the casing all the way to the floor?  I tied both pony wall and raising regular walls up but still the casing reaches the floor.

Thanks in advance!

Arches with Casing.jpg

Eric, yes Id need both the jamb and casing including so the concrete trim would cover the casing, the inside jamb and interior side casing.  Mike I will give that a try Ive never double stacked doors or doorways so I will see how chief reacts.

This design element is annoying because it works without the trim but once you need the jamb and casing it gets crazy.  You should see what chief does when you try and raise the doorway up then it turns into a pass through.  I love chief, I just wish these minor details didn't need to turn into major hassles.

Arch.jpg

Mike I went ahead and tried the method of using the combo you suggested but it wont work in that you cant get rid of the bottom casing/jamb unless you want it applied to all casing and jamb.  Looks like this is just something I cant do in chief, Im really surprised though it doesn't seem that big of a deal.  I will keep looking into different possibilities and see what I can find.

Thanks!

Ok thanks for the help I will look into that. I  just wish chief could allow a little more flexibility with these types of choices for doorways and walk throughs.  I did a similar post about pass throughs a while back where it wouldn't allow me to place trim on the bottom of the pass through.  Slightly annoying.  Thanks for the efforts and replies.