LEED Section Drawings

K80Guy

I’m venturing into going extreme green here in northwest Indiana. Since we are still using the archaic 2005 IBC, does anyone have any insight into LEED sections for single family?

Does anyone build in an area such as California or design LEED homes?  Could use some insight into how detailed your sections are. My verifier won’t give me any insight and utilizes my sections to score the house. 

Any  help is appreciated. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/12/2019 at 10:51 PM, K80Guy said:

I’m venturing into going extreme green here in northwest Indiana. Since we are still using the archaic 2005 IBC, does anyone have any insight into LEED sections for single family?

Does anyone build in an area such as California or design LEED homes?  Could use some insight into how detailed your sections are. My verifier won’t give me any insight and utilizes my sections to score the house. 

Any  help is appreciated. 

I advise you to go to LADBS.com. This is the City of Los Angeles and they have details of the sections showing what the LEED sections in the plans must contain. They are listed under the GREEN detail sections.  Look for approved detail sheets and plans.

Get the free copies of California laws above that JJohnson is giving you free above.