Available for work if anyone is interested!

nVisionTEKBIM

Hi, I'm about to have some availability in my schedule and wanted to reach out on here to see if anyone needed my services. Attached is a brochure with basic info. I can provide Chief Architect project examples upon request.

I take great pride in delivering very high quality construction documents and modeling, and always get great feedback on my work. So let me help you!

Thanks,

Dustin Hetrick

Owner of nVisionTEK, LLC

nVisionTEK, LLC Brochure.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dustin,

Planning a remodel and just received our copy of the plans to submit for permits. I've played around with the Home Designer software, but just don't have the time to learn it well enough to turn our remodel project from blueprints to a 3D digital rendering.

Is this what you do? I send you our remodel plans and you help design it with Chief software? I live in CA, but assuming we can work through email and dropbox for sharing files.

Thank you.

Scott

50 minutes ago, rxwingman said:

Hi Dustin,

Planning a remodel and just received our copy of the plans to submit for permits. I've played around with the Home Designer software, but just don't have the time to learn it well enough to turn our remodel project from blueprints to a 3D digital rendering.

Is this what you do? I send you our remodel plans and you help design it with Chief software? I live in CA, but assuming we can work through email and dropbox for sharing files.

Thank you.

Scott

Hi Scott, I just sent you a message. Thanks for reaching out to my post.