Transom - arched bottom?

SNestor

Is there a way to create either a window or door symbol where the bottom is arched...I want to create an arched bottom transom over an arched door.  I've given it a try...without much luck.

Seems creating custom window symbols in Chief is hit or miss...but, I may not know what I'm doing...so, there's that. :)

Thanks...

Complex example of what I'm trying to do...I just want a clear glass arched top/bottom transom.

2019-09-12_11-34-22.thumb.png.7470f734e98fb01a0481e48e74b8639d.png

Beautiful Door Steve.  I might be wrong but thought I would at least bump your thread for you.  Chief can do a lot of things but this is still a little beyond its automatic features.  Chief will be able to provide the wall opening and frame for you but I think you are on your own to provide the door and window symbols.  You may even have to trick the software a bit to make it function by using a door and a doorway.  Good Luck.  Anticipating a great video.

18 hours ago, BillMc said:

This is as close as I could get using an arched top door opening and an arched top door from Bonus Catalogue Doors Number 2. Glass and trim around hi-lite with polyline solids.

Arch topped Door and Hi-Lite.JPG

Bill...that is a creative solution.  Thanks!  Not sure that will get me exactly what I want...but it's close enough to start a conversation!