Does anyone know if there's a quick way to add CAD block details?

Mjfurgs

I am trying to make my detail page and was hoping there would be a library with all the detail drawings I would need as opposed to drawing them all on my own.

I am specifically looking for a truss ladder detail, mandoor and window lintel details, and overhead door lintel details.

I saw chief has a library of cad blocks but couldn't find anything close to what I am looking for. Can anyone help shine some light on this?

Thanks guys!

4 hours ago, Mjfurgs said:

I am trying to make my detail page and was hoping there would be a library with all the detail drawings I would need as opposed to drawing them all on my own.

I am specifically looking for a truss ladder detail, mandoor and window lintel details, and overhead door lintel details.

I saw chief has a library of cad blocks but couldn't find anything close to what I am looking for. Can anyone help shine some light on this?

Thanks guys!

There are no canned cad details (as such) that you can use for most of the details for your particular plan.  Using the "Cad from View tool" really works well. I save my CTV cad details in a blank plan so when I can reuse one of them I have them available.  For what you are needing I'd think you could do them pretty quickly.

P:S it would be helpful for others on the forum, if you would fill out your signature, include your software vs and computer / system for future instances which will help the pro's on the forum  to jump in and help. Posting a plan file when you need specific answers for a specific plan also helps.

Check this post out.