High School Architecture Class Teaching Chief Architect

j2narchitecture

Hi.

I am teaching architecture this year at the high school level and super excited to be using Chief Architect in the classroom.

I have visited the CA getting started web page which has tons of information.   I also purchased the CA training tutorial. 

There is so much great information.  Just trying to figure out how to simplify all the content.

Any teaching/curriculum suggestions  or advice?

Thank you in advance.

Have a fantastic day.

Develop a list of terms (word List) students will need to understand to become competent with understanding Architecture, Building Techniques, Engineering, and Computer nomenclature as you encounter them yourself.

There are in addition to the Chief Architect website sites dedicated to supporting the use of Chief Architect:

Chief Experts

Chief Tutor

Chief Skills

David J. Potter

Terry Munson

DJP

@solverThanks for advice about chatroom.  I will post in there.  I am teaching architecture and using CA as tool for the students to produce their projects.  The students will be graded on their CA abilities.  I am an architect and entering the teaching profession so this will be my first time teaching this class.

@DavidJPotterThank you for the list of resources.  

I have been using Chief ,every day, for almost 15 years. Still learning every day. It never ends especially with yearly updates. I would try to cover the basics then let the student go further if they want ,because as we all know there just isn't enough time to do it all in class.