Bucks Co. Pa Home Interior Renovation Design Services Needed

StewartN

What type/age of home do you have? Bucks County is known for some great early homes. I have worked as a restoration contractor/designer since the 1970's. I've done everything from full blown restorations to additions/renovations of early homes, to new homes that could pass for a 220 yrs old home. Now almost all my work is on the design end of projects. If you have an old home and want the interior work to be "tastefully updated", but still have a period look I would be happy to talk/work with you. My son lives near Doylestown and we visit the area quite often. I live about 2 1/2 hrs. away in north central Pa. near Bloomsburg. I am quite busy, but I never try and pass up older home projects. If you would like to discuss your project and our schedules would work, you can contact me by the information below. Thank you and have a great day.

Larry Sweeney

lgsweeney@verizon.net

570-458-5289

If we can work remotely, we are based in the Washington, DC Metro, we will be glad to help in any way we can with your project(s).  I have a few builders and remodelers that we work with in the same manner.  Please let me know if you would like to discuss the opportunity.  My contact information is noted below.

Michael Crum, GMB, CGB, CGR

Chief Design Consulting, LLC

(703) 909-5588

michael@ChiefDC.com

www.ChiefDC.com

I have been using Chief Architect since version 3.0 and would like very much to discuss the project with you. My practice extends across the S.E. workig remotely and have done many projects for clients, builders, and design/builders successfully. Your part of the country is full of historic structures and I renovated several significant homes before. My website shows several examples of my work. Please contact me if interested.