Rafter Tail Profile on Lookout ?

Chopsaw

Is it possible to apply a Rafter Tail profile to a Lookout without it auto rotating to vertical ?  If chief thinks that is what I want why would I not just draw a rafter and profile that ?  I want a profiled lookout and can't seem to find a way to do it without going to extremes.

Hope I missed a simple setting or there is a simple workaround without having to use solids or symbols.

15 minutes ago, Alaskan_Son said:

Have you tried turning off Auto Rebuild Roofs?

Yes in the Build Roof DBX....   Still get rotation to vertical.

Also tried turning off Automatic Height first and it did not help.

17 minutes ago, Alaskan_Son said:

Away from my computer and personally don’t recall having ever put a profile on lookouts, but what happens if you select those lookouts and cut/paste hold position?

Also tried that as it was the solution with Auto Rebuild Roofs turned on but does not seem to work in this situation.

Not sure if maybe they fixed that other bug as I can't seem to recall or reproduce the condition where all the lookouts and blocking loose their orientation.

No Sorry they did not fix that bug yet.  If you edit a lookout or blocking with Auto Rebuild Roofs turned on and then hit undo you loose the orientation of every other piece of blocking or lookout in the entire roof.  Only way to fix it is cut/paste hold position.