Recessed Window

Designer1

YAY!  Chief fixed the brick window sill issue so now it finally recesses like versions past.  Kudos Chief!

Now I have a question regarding the windows featured in my picture.  What Im looking for is the recessed sill featured in window 1 & 2 but I want the exterior casing to not be recessed like Window 3.  I cant seem to do both Ive only been able to find these three variations with the window and Im not completely happy with any of them.  Is the recessed brick sill and non recessed casing out of the question?

Thanks for any help!

Chad

Window.jpg

• 8 months later...

Since my last post and solution to deep set windows with the brick sill everything has been fine.  However, now if I want to apply a certain casing to the exterior window lets say CA 12 it deforms the whole thing and appears to only work without a basing style besides the flat one shown.  Is there anyway to make this work using a different casing type without having to customize it with a polyline?

My example would be my picture at the top window 3 but apply a CA 12 casing to the exterior.  Once I do it changes the entire look of the casing and isnt useable.

Thanks!

22 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Since my last post and solution to deep set windows with the brick sill everything has been fine.  However, now if I want to apply a certain casing to the exterior window lets say CA 12 it deforms the whole thing and appears to only work without a basing style besides the flat one shown.  Is there anyway to make this work using a different casing type without having to customize it with a polyline?

My example would be my picture at the top window 3 but apply a CA 12 casing to the exterior.  Once I do it changes the entire look of the casing and isnt useable.

Thanks!

If I am understanding you correctly...  I am pretty sure you can make your own.  Trace the face of the casing and make it thick enough to protrude to where you want it and save to your library as a molding profile?