Looking For A "sub Zero - Wolf" Library Components

4hotshoez

I saw that Scott Harris has a Sub-Zero Pro48 fridge in a video. I have a client that has a whole kitchen full of other stuff from the manufacturer. I looked in the library and on the manufacturers page but could not find something that would work. If I am missing something please show me where I can find it. Thank you.

I did see it in the Sketchup warehouse, but it lock-up Chief when I tried to import it. It would be nice if Sub-Zero Wolf had there library updated to Sketchup. They have 2D and 3D Autocad available, which I would rather not use as all the polygon edges show and look like a spider web.

You can download them direct from the SubZero/Wolf website, I use them all the time.

They have 2D and 3D symbols of most every product, available right there.

Here's the page with a quick reference to all products, just click on "view spec documents" and they're all under CAD documents: http://www.subzero-wolf.com/professional-kitchen/kitchen-plans.aspx

PS - Kohler has them available as well, as do many other manufacturers - sometimes you have to hunt around for them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 years later...