Update on my project for the Non-Profit

Evolution

I haven't been working on this project the entire time (since my first post asking for help modeling the existing building). As time has permitted, and the Owner finally realizing if he wants the job done, he has to stop making so many changes!  And, he has to meet with his board Sunday to get approval, so he finally gave me His last changes and request to add an ADA Chair lift to the rear exterior stair, which by the way I modeled on my own without asking for help. I've posted a photo of the existing rear elevation to compare with my final model. Going for a French Country make over on the exterior, without a lot of demolition. One thing I haven't figured out is changing the back drop, although I've read the Help file and thought I was doing it correctly, I went tools>edit>Camera> Full and Perspective over-view, I set it for a city scape (for now) and set it for 360 panorama, clicked done, then did the Full camera, and Perspective full over-view but the back drop didn't change?

IMG_3736.jpg

Full Camera rear.jpg

ISO From above.jpg

3D perspective.jpg

Google Front Elevation.png

Perspective Front View.png

The reason is the "Client" has spent time in Europe and fell in love with the French Country Look.  The remodel it self is for the interior of the 2nd floor to move his offices to the second floor. :D No offense taken. I just try to accommodate the Client, give them what they ask for.

6 minutes ago, Evolution said:

The reason is the "Client" has spent time in Europe and fell in love with the French Country Look.  The remodel it self is for the interior of the 2nd floor to move his offices to the second floor. :D No offense taken. I just try to accommodate the Client, give them what they ask for.

Makes sense, I guess. And last time I checked, the customer is always right!