Home Designer Pro 2020

Foncola

Hi

I have started desiging a house for myself on home designer pro 2020 but i am stuck and can't advance. i need help with the roof and foundation and extracting production plans and optimizing the design for a lower construction cost. i live in new orleans. I am wondering if someone can help me while teaching me to complete this design package. I can send you the .plan file that i have made so far. i am thinking of working with you on skype so i can see what you do and learn.

please message me if you are interested.

9 minutes ago, Foncola said:

Hi

I have started desiging a house for myself on home designer pro 2020 but i am stuck and can't advance. i need help with the roof and foundation and extracting production plans and optimizing the design for a lower construction cost. i live in new orleans. I am wondering if someone can help me while teaching me to complete this design package. I can send you the .plan file that i have made so far. i am thinking of working with you on skype so i can see what you do and learn.

please message me if you are interested.

There are separate forums for the home designer line of products, try your post out over there and I'm sure someone would be happy to help.

Also best to post in Q&A

• Like 1