Cabinet Hinges

habdou

Guessing (it helps when you post a plan or part of one) that you made the hinges as part of the door symbol, correct? 

Two options. 1- make the hinge in two parts- cup on the door and the rest inside the cabinet as the hinge. Might take a little fiddling to get the depth to line up, height should be easy. (until you run into a three hinge cabinet that you want to have two. 

Other option is using layersets one for door closed another for door open; different doors on different layersets. Have done that with complicated cabinets. That's easiest if you set the open door symbol so that it's open WITHOUT having the DBX open it. You want to only change sets.  

4 hours ago, habdou said:

Chopsaw,

if you look at the file you will see that the hinge is two parts already.

I just need them to work correctly on the cabinet when the door is open or close.

I think he meant for you to seperate the "cup" from the hinge Arm and place the "Arm" and baseplate on the cabinet and  the Cup on/in the Door , this is also what Mark suggested above. whether it will look right I don't know, but is likely the only option as the hinge symbol can't bend like in the real world.

M.