X11 upgrade?

TennVol

Upgraded to X10 at the holidays, been working pretty well once I upgraded my laptop...   Now that X11 has been out a little while, what's the verdict overall?  Upgrade or wait if buggy? If I do upgrade, will X10 still be functional or is that disabled. i know I can only have one at a time activated, but want to make sure X10 will still be useable if 11 gets flaky on my PC. 

Thanks

14 hours ago, TennVol said:

i know I can only have one at a time activated, but want to make sure X10 will still be useable if 11 gets flaky on my PC. 

Both can be activated and used , I've been doing so since Feb., X11 uses the same activation Code as X10 , X9 and older version still use there own Codes to activate though.

X11 is pretty Stable for most , if a tad slower than X10 in everyday use.

Thanks guys. Downloaded and installed yesterday. I'll fire it up on the next complete new plan (after installing today's update, that is....).  Some plans already going in X10 I'm just going to finish that way.  Appreciate the positive comments, sounds like a pretty good release.

On 8/12/2019 at 4:51 PM, TennVol said:

Thanks guys. Downloaded and installed yesterday. I'll fire it up on the next complete new plan (after installing today's update, that is....).  Some plans already going in X10 I'm just going to finish that way.  Appreciate the positive comments, sounds like a pretty good release.

When X11 came out ,I brought forward a whole bunch of X10 plans without any problems.

On 8/10/2019 at 10:00 AM, Kbird1 said:

X11 is pretty Stable for most , if a tad slower than X10 in everyday use.

'Tad' is being generous.  I assume speed improvements will be forth coming so I am patiently/quietly awaiting.   That said I'm very happy with the release, the marquee select similar tool is worth the price of admission on it's own. 

Like Perry I bring all my plans forward, why handicap yourself from the improvements each release provides.   Stability hasn't been an issue for years.