Hi All,

I'm currently having an issue that I'm not sure how to fix. When I'm in my 3D view my ceiling structure is missing and its only showing the OSB. When I go into the room specification the ceiling tab is grayed out and the ceiling finish is 0. Any suggestion on how to fix this?

Thanks,

Missing Ceiling 3.JPG

Missing Ceiling.JPG

Missing Ceiling-2.JPG

You mind updating your signature with Software version you're using and computer 

Just now, BrownTiger said:

Post the plan... It is hard to tell, if the layer (is) turned (on), it appears to have wrong wall height.... 

Brown Tiger beat me to it, but while you're at it you mind updating your signature with your soft-ware version and computer hardware info. Go up to your profile (upper right hand corner) click on account settings, then go to the drop down menu (lower left hand corner, select update signature or signature and update.

Thanks

On 8/8/2019 at 1:05 PM, SoboHomes said:

Hi All,

I'm currently having an issue that I'm not sure how to fix. When I'm in my 3D view my ceiling structure is missing and its only showing the OSB. When I go into the room specification the ceiling tab is grayed out and the ceiling finish is 0. Any suggestion on how to fix this?

Thanks,

Missing Ceiling 3.JPG

Missing Ceiling.JPG

Missing Ceiling-2.JPG

Either you haven't framed the Floor yet or you have Framing.Floor Joists   Off in the current camera view , there is no Ceiling structure as you have a Floor above which takes  precedence.

Joe is correct..... even if you have Flat Ceiling on for the Room , you won't get a ceiling if you do not have a material (drywall?) assigned to the Ceiling Finish (surface).....

M.