Connecting Stairs & Landing

kwhitt

I am attempting to build a staircase with a landing dead center between floors - image attached.  What I have now is three different pieces (2 stair runs and 1 landing).  After attempting to get all the railings to match, I discovered that if built as one unit, all of my handrails would connect and wrap the way I'd like.  Is there any way to connect these three pieces into one parametric object?stairs_bowers.thumb.jpg.a70bfb3f39d470d99995ed0adc37a39f.jpg

Dermot & Solver - thanks for the replies.  I didn't do a very good job at explaining my issue.  After creating the stairs, I made my own room with "open below" specified by placing my own railing on the second floor.  As you can see in the attached image, none of the handrails make connections nor am I able to change the balusters on some of them (style or material).  I was expecting 2 newel posts at the top of the stairs on either side connecting the adjacent railing like I've seen CA generate.  I did it this way as the stairwell hole created by CA automatically only took into account the shape of the three stair parts when cutting out the floor platform and the railings were telegraphing through existing 2nd story walls.  I need a much larger opening all the way up to the second floor.  I would appreciate any input of how I get the railings to connect on the 2nd floor as I have the open area to below as I want it and the stairs were a real pain to draw between the existing walls.  Thanks.

stairs from top.jpg

CA_Bowers_08-08-19.plan

Eric -  One thing I can't pick up from the video - when resizing the landing, are you pulling past the drywall layer?  Should stairs always be drawn to the framing layer?  Thanks again, Kevin