CAD Technician/Draftsperson

djhplanning

Looking for someone to do preliminary and final bid/construction drawings based on concept designs that I would provide.  I would want drawings done on my sheet border and CAD standards or drawing look.  If interested, send me a response with summary of your experience, and a sample of a final plan set you have done.  Must have Chief version X11.  I will review and contact you by phone to discuss in greater detail.  Feel free to visit my website at www.djhplanning.com to get a feel for the type of projects that we work on.  I have attached a sample of one of my plan sets showing the look and the standard drawings I like to do for each project.   

Gritzmacher-Final Plan Set 5-2-19.pdf

Hi Dan,

Just saw your request for construction plans. I have just finished 2 projects for RMBuilders in Denver CO. I'm a retired general contractor that specialized in design/ build projects. I have used CA for years to do my initial designs and finish in autocad for submittal the building depts. I would need to know your turnaround time, I use x11 and 2019 Acad. I'm free to start immediately. I can supply sample drawings if things look good. I line in New Mexico.

Thank You

Richard Coleman

505-720-4370

colemanr1@hotmail.com

CONSTRUCTION PLANS & 3D VISUALIZATIONS

FEATURING SMARTCAD TECHNOLOGY

- 3D DESIGN PREVIEWS ….. wow the client; win more jobs …. From $275.00

- CONSTRUCTION PLANS …. detailed, permit ready, quickly completed … from $.50/sq ft

“ A rough sketch and a few photos are all that is needed to get started.

Project types include: Additions, renovations, new homes, outdoor spaces, kitchens, baths.

•  FREE MATERIAL TAKE OFFS & COST ESTIMATES   - With every set of plans….

“ End the drudgery of take offs and estimating forever; why not let the computer calculate the building materials and then apply labor & material pricing for your area .... ”.

Includes: masonry, framing lumber lists, roofing, siding, windows, insulation, drywall, cabinetry, counters, electrical, plumbing, flooring.   All in Excel format       

•  FREE 3D SCREEN SHARE SESSION - With every design ….

“ Builders and their clients, have the option of sharing my screen and watching as I take them on an interactive 3D tour of the project.   To most people, this a major highlight of the design process.

3D walk-throughs, fly-overs, birds eye views, and video tours, in stunning full color realism, help everyone to gain a full understanding of the job and enables people to test drive and choose name brand interior/exterior finishes such as roofing, siding, flooring, paint colors, cabinetry, etc.. 

One of my builders even uses this in his marketing and it has helped him sign many jobs.  

To  see how this can work for you, contact me and let’s discuss  ... “

Bob Shofner

RMS Design build Services   rmsdesigngroup@gmail.com

305-922-2919—Office                   973-897-5013  - Call or text

WWW.RMSDESIGNBUILDSERVICES.COM