Toggle off color in elevation views

Stevenplane

It didn't change it in the layout though.  I guess I have to resend it to layout?

For elevations and cad details, yes.  If you are sending floor plan views, and you are using saved plan views, you can also change the color on/off setting in the saved plan view specification dialog.

And for some reason, this one section of roof still displays in color even after F8

It looks black and white to me.  My best guess is that you have a very dense pattern that is making it look solid black.  If this is not the case, you will probably need to post the plan so that some one can help you figure it out.  Or, if all else fails, contact tech support.

I attached a zip of the file.  Please don't judge me...lol.  I don't work in the software very often.

That roof section is the same pitch as the ones adjacent to it so I have no idea why it's showing up so dark.

Also, the only way I could get it to send to layout in B&W was to send it "current screen as image" and then just resized it to fit. 

I have no idea what scale it ended up as though.  Not a problem in this instance as it's just for their lender to do an updated appraisal for their construction loan.

Morris Final 2.6 1.30.19 Balcony 1.zip

6 hours ago, Stevenplane said:

I attached a zip of the file.

Sorry Steven,  Your attached file is empty.  Please be sure to save the file and close chief before uploading to the forum.  It would likely be best to do a backup of the Plan and Layout files from layout if we need to look at both files.